Strong, Beautiful and Green, best describes Trio, the innovative new product from Ceco Door. Trio is a fusion of composite and steel stiffened cores to create a new patent pending laminated core design like no other. Trio contains all the aesthetic and insulating benefits of a Ceco Imperial foam door but with the added strength of a steel stiffened laminated core.
Strong• Steel stiffened laminated core for added strength and durability• 30% less thermal bow than most polyurethane foam core doors
Beautiful• No vertical weld marks on door face sheets so aesthetically pleasing gloss paint can be applied• Many door designs and color options available
Green• High recycled steel content for LEED points up to 58.8%.• Injected polyurethane foam option performs 40% better than competitive steel stiffened doors
Winner of the 2010 ADEX Platinum Award for Design Excellence
Trio Standard Features
1. 18 gauge face sheets, 16 and 14 gauge optional
2. 16 gauge inverted end channels welded to both face sheets for added strength
3. 14 gauge closer reinforcement
4. 18 gauge face sheet plus 22 gauge core plate is effectively 14 gauge thick on threat side of the door
5. 22 gauge steel stiffeners spaced every 6" apart and welded to core plate every 5" on center for total surface support.
Other Features and Options
Available Sizes:• 4’0” x 8’0”maximumsingle, 8’0” x 8’0”maximumpair
Material:• Cold rolled or galvanneal steel
Core Options:• Injected polyurethane foam or fiberglass insulation in between the stiffeners
Edge Construction:• Mechanically interlocked, hemmed vertical edge seams• Seamless edges available
Hardware Reinforcements:• Reinforcing for most lock preps, including concealed hardware• 7 gage steel hinge reinforcements
Paint:• Electrostatically applied prime base coat• Optional Colorstyle factory pre-finish
• Thermal Insulation for Polyurethane foam core: Calculated core values U-Factor 0.091, R-Value 11.01 (ASTM C518), Operable values U-Factor 0.42, R-Value 2.4 (ASTM 1363)• Sound Transmission Class: STC 38 for fiberglass core (ASTM E90-09 & E413-04) fully operable• Physical endurance testing: Meets ANSI A250.4 performance test, level A (1,000,000 cycles) class 1 stiffness• Fire rating: Up to and including 3 hours 4’0”x 8’0” singles and 8’0”x 8’0” pairs (no astragal required!) (UL10C) UL & WH agencies
Published 23 Feb 2011
This site is optimized for Flash. Download Flash.
Strength is a matter of a made up mind.
Copyright © 2013, ASSA ABLOY Door Group, LLC, an ASSA ABLOY Group company. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without the express written permission of ASSA ABLOY Door Group, LLC is prohibited. | Legal | Cookies | Email: